The Oncotest™ Enables Physicians
Improve Therapy Selection To Deliver the Right Drug to the Right Patient at the Right Time
“Advance beyond standard of care within standard of care.”
How the Oncotest™ Works:
Non-Response to extremely high in vitro dosages predict tumor resistance with high accuracy
- Fresh patient sample shipped overnight
- Cultured with extremely high drug doses over 5 days
- Labelled with T3-Thymidine
- Treatment effect are classified into 3 groups
- Resistant (red): 0-40%
- Intermediate (gray): 40-80%
- Potentially Sensitive (green): >80%
- If the effect of an extremely high drug dosage was less than 40%, non of the patients responded to the therapy.
- However, if the effect of an extremely high drug dosage was more than 80%, patients were most likely to respond, although it did not guarantee it.
- An extreme drug resistance assay can reliably predict tumor resistance but prediction on tumor sensitivity is less reliable.